If you’re a Black Expat and would like to contribute to our blog contact us with Blogger in the subject line. We would love to share your story.

If you are an American living overseas you are required to file an income tax return. Expat tip: Helpful Resource: Get Free Extension for filing your taxes with Tax Extension Form 4868 Today and avoid any penalties you may face.

Entrepreneur tip: id-badge id badges id_cards.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

window.google_analytics_uacct = "UA-1050041-14";